Often because of the cost of postage a DX station will request "green
stamps". International postage from the US is about $1.40 to send them a
card. If you use clublog, you can send a request and use PayPal.  All of
this is part of the reason why so many including myself use LOTW to get
confirmation.

You can also use the outgoing ARRL qsl bureau.

73 de Scott KD5FBA