Funny.   I was the one asking for joint brains to figure out how to do things.  I certainly can’t give a class since I am at pi ground zero.
I have a pi4 and loaded it with pi Linux. And monitor .   Next is sound, and then ham softwares , and then wires and cables to connect to radios.  That’s why this is a hobby. 😀
We can discuss tomorrow nite at the Bvarc meeting.
73

Sent from my iPhone