Thanks for the reply Bill. As Jim Heath points out in this video, the deadline
for comment is two weeks away. My first thought is, we might (emphasis MIGHT)
be better off to express our immediate concern to the ARRL defense of spectrum
lobbyists, in hopes that they could help convey what they know to the rest of
us (beyond what's in the petition) to give Ham World a chance to weigh in. But
whatever we do we're already late in the process and big money backing this
plan already has a big edge on us, if there is something here to be worried
about.

Any thoughts from others? Time is running out. Let's hear it!

JP