From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of rodney martinez via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Date: Monday, August 14, 2023 at 11:02 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>, Gus Bernard via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: rodney martinez <sota...@yahoo.com>, Gus Bernard <gneln...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Study material for the Extra exam
HamTestOnline.Com is still in business.  It is an effective training system.  I
bought 2 new students the course to become Hams.  It is simple to learn, and at
your own pace.  I am sure other training systems are at least equivalent, but
this is the one I know that my students learn from easiest at this moment.  And
at $20 - $30 per course, I can afford to buy it for them in order to get new
Hams into our world.

73's
Rod Martinez
NK5Q
Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 18:38, Gus Bernard via BVARC