Hahaha! I love it!

73/Chris/AC5CM

From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Mike Hardwick via BVARC
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2023 12:23 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Mike Hardwick <n5...@att.net>; Rick Fosburgh <rickf...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Is it ok to list equipment

Go for it. List away.

If it’s a Icom 706 Mk2G for $50, I’ll take it!
Mike Hardwick
N5VCX

On Aug 17, 2023, at 12:17 PM, Rick Fosburgh via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org>> wrote:
Hi

I am doing a bit of Marie Kondo in my shack and am wondering if ok to list an
item here?

Trying to “bring joy” to my space and possibly another ham.  😊

Thanks

Rick KE5DI

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2023, at 11:49, Rick Hiller via BVARC