You guys are finally paying attention!!  I enjoyed  the BwBvarc the couple of
times I went (fellowship), even though I am not a drinker...

I complained when we started advertising it on the website as a BVARC
sanctioned event...
Being that we have always tried to put forward a welcoming face and tried to
attract youngfolks and even children and parents to our club...
No one paid any attention to me back then.
PLUS, I am sure some of our members have or have had problems with
booze....Some have had DUIs, some are recovering...!
Some of you know my son,he has been a ham (since 10 years old) and is now
43yrs.. He has been an addictfor many years..  Although I like to share with
him ham radio things, like the hamfest  and so on.I would be afraid to even
mention BwBVARC to him.
I didn't go, but someone mentioned to me that the LAST BwBVARC had CBD
beerswhich were noted with warnings that they could affect the outcome of a
drug test.
Glad you guys are finally paying attention!!
Eddie Runner (NU5K)

    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 01:06:47 PM CDT, JP Pritchard via BVARC