From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Chris Medlin via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2023 5:09 PM
To: bvarc@bvarc.org <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Chris Medlin <ctmed...@outlook.com>
Subject: [BVARC] Fun Friday Roster Stats

Back in June, No Problem Mike, VCX Mike, and I were talking about all the
Mike’s on the repeater and wondering if that was the highest quantity so that
spurred me to pull the stats.. So I scraped the web roster and pulled the
numbers and a few days later and gave them to VCX Mike on the air.  Well since
then, I cleaned up my query and made a direct (and much cleaner) connection, so
now I can pull all sorts of fun facts.. Thought I’d share my findings with all…
this data is as of Oct 27th. It is slightly different from June 16th.

The Top 5 First Names on the BVARC Roster, regardless of membership status:

[cid:image001.png@01DA08F7.85F4FAE0]

And if you want to count Mike and Michael as one name (18);  John, Jon, and
Jonathan as one name (15); Dave and David (not applicable here); then I have
that data too:

[cid:image002.png@01DA08F7.85F4FAE0]

And then the total count of people is:  338

And the total count of people who have a membership expiration date after
today: 220

73/Chris/AC5CM