From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of David Lira via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 12:08:51 PM
To: bvarc@bvarc.org <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: David Lira <davidli...@gmail.com>
Subject: [BVARC] Wanted 25ft of rg8x or similar coax

Hi all,

I'm looking for 25+ish feet of rg8x or similar /better lighter weight 50ohm
coax to complete the run going from my tuner to the antenna. This will allow me
to go from my mobile setup to a fixed position and back again.

If anyone has some scrap laying around they're willing to let go of I would be
grateful. If the coax has one or no connectors that's fine, i only need one end
with a pl259 and the other bare and can attach my own if needed.

I'll come to you or meet wherever.

Also is there some place local that sells decent quality coax? It's a bummer
trying to get this stuff shipped and I would prefer to shop local when I can.

73,
David Lira - KJ5BGL