Ive been buying QSL cards for many years as I’m now in my 3rd US state since
getting my license. I dont think theres such an animal as “the best” qsl
company. Some people print their own. Some go with any number of places.
My most recent one is designed on gigiparts. I think it was the Premium QSL
cards. It gives you a blank slate and youc can design them exactly like you
want, front and back.

You could definitely do some sort of graphic where the two QTH’s are on either
half of the card and they kinda fade into each other in the middle.
Sounds like there may be plenty of people around who would be willing to help
you out.

73
Chris
AC5CM