All,

I hope you're doing well. I am writing to let you know about a significant
development in my personal life that I want to share with you.

After careful consideration and extensive discussions with my family, I
decided to step down from the upcoming "2 years at Large" position at the
BVARC BOD, a role I was elected to assume in the next two years. This
decision has been made with great thought and reflection, primarily prompted
by the necessity to prioritize family matters.

The main reason behind this choice is a family matter requiring immediate
attention and active involvement. Regrettably, my father-in-law passed away
on December 10th and owned a business; there is a significant need for
assistance during the transitional period. In light of this, my family and I
have decided that it is in our collective best interest to relocate and
dedicate my time and effort to fulfilling his wishes and supporting the
smooth transition of the business.

I hope you understand about this. I am grateful for the opportunity to have
been part of the BVARC community and genuinely appreciate the support and
camaraderie that has defined my time with the club. I am committed to
staying connected and involved in whatever capacity proves feasible.

I appreciate your understanding during this challenging time. I look forward
to maintaining our connection and staying in touch with the club.

Best regards

K5BOU-PhilippeBoucaumont

Houston|Texas|USA|

 <https://mccrarymeadowsweather.com/> https://mccrarymeadowsweather.com/