I will miss the banquet this year due to a number of conflicts that have
emerged. Mainly a commitment to the Coast Guard Auxiliary for Boat Crew Academy
for 6 straight Saturdays and yet another year of mid-week trips to Dallas
starting again in mid-January.
Terry

    On Friday, December 22, 2023 at 10:37:47 AM CST, Mike Hardwick via BVARC