Actually the pricing was set-up several years ago to make Banquet
self-supporting and that is how is has been for the last several years.
As for the past venues, let me bring up some of the issues that people said
about those top venues
Maggianos - Crowded, food delivered cold, wrong orders, food taking too long to
bring out to the table, expensive, not the best for the price to name a few.
The JW Marriott (this was one of the best places, it is a great place to a hold
banquet) - portions were small for the price, space was limited,
With the comments about having the Awards Banquet, it seems like more people
would be happy with something as local cafe or cafeteria. This is something
that I do not connect to a banquet.
MikeN5VCX

    On Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 09:10:26 AM CST, Eddie Runner