IM not sure which ship you mean specifically, but I think a lot of us
enjoylearning about our clubs problems and solutions...  The reflector is the
perfect place to discuss things like this between members...
The Board of Directors has their own private reflector where they can
bicker.General club members have this reflector..
Eddie Runner (NU5K)BVARC Life Member

    On Friday, February 2, 2024 at 09:17:35 AM CST, Larry Riendeau via BVARC