Phone options: https://www.captel.com/captel/phones/

Phone cost: https://www.weitbrecht.com/captel-captioned-telephones/

On 2/14/2024 2:23 PM, wb5itt via BVARC wrote:
It works off the audio received...shouldn't be affected any since a
VOIP line uses an ATA or analog terminal adapter to allow analog
phones to be used. .

Chris WB5ITT

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S10e, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable
smartphone..so there! 😂

-------- Original message --------
From: AOL/ CompuServe Mail via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Date: 2/14/24 2:17 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: bvarc@bvarc.org
Cc: AOL/ CompuServe Mail <gmuller...@aol.com>
Subject: [BVARC] Land line

Hey guys:
    I have a question for those in the know.    I have a CapTel phone
which prints out what is being said by the caller since I am hard of
hearing.  How will this removable of the Copper line effect me since I
am told I need to keep my home phone line.

Gerald Muller *K9GEM*
*USN DSC (SW) Retired *
*gmuller...@aol.com *

Publicly available archives are available
here:https://www.mail-archive.com/bvarc@bvarc.org/