When my good friend, Andy, W5ACM, became a silent key, I received all his old QST, QEX, 73 and Byte magazines to find them a good home. I have 5 large boxes of them. I was thinking of taking them to the hamfest but that is a lot of heavy lifting and moving.

If there are some of you that would like a box or two or all of them, then I will be happy to meet you there and simply transfer them from car to car/truck. Or I can meet you around town somewhere.

Let me know.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO