We had a total of 267 folks sit in on the 10 great talk sessions we had at
the GHHF.  ARRL session is always the big draw, along with Riley
Hollingsworth's Key Note talk coming in a close second.

I had the opportunity to be in the D room all day and saw Walter's most
excellent presentation on Digital Satellite ops. along with Fast Track
Ham's Zoom talk from Michael Burnette on Basic Antenna introduction.  Holy
Toledo, this was a tremendous antenna presentation that we should try and
get it at a club meeting.

Unfortunately no presentations were recorded, but I will try to get the
PDF's of the various Power Points and have them posted on the BVARC website
Tech Page.

73...Rick  W5RH