            The Thursday Set-up Crew                  The Tear Down Crew
>From my count there was close to 60 volunteers that did an outstanding job of
>helping get the HamFest rolling and helping it finish strong. Again, thank you
>for your hard work.
I do want to thank Rudy and Chris for their hard work on getting all the door
prizes donated this year. This is a great addition to the HamFest and one of
the main attractions.
Many of the vendors came to me and said it was a great event. They had a
wonderful time and did well on their sales and will be back again. I received
an e-mail I would like to share with everyone:
"Ken Bush
From:kb5ybi@mastrant.comTo:Mike Hardwick,Cc:Katerina BryanovaSat, Mar 2 at 9:44
PM
Hello Mike,

I just wanted to drop you an email to say THANK YOU for all your efforts in
making the Greater Houston Hamfest successful and working with MASTRANT to get
us set up.I know there was a bit of confusion going in but you took care of
everything and it was a great show for us. The entire team was professional,
enjoyable, and easy to work with.The team did a great job taking care of the
vendors and stopped by on several occasions to check with me. I served on the
HAMCOM Staff for 28 years so I am well aware ofthe amount of time and work that
goes into a show and I feel like your team did an excellent job and look
forward to going back next year. I have only been with MASTRANTfor about 7
months and this was my 5th show and by far the most financially rewarding sales
wise. I have copied MASTRANT on this email so that they will have
theinformation as well.

THANK  YOU for all your efforts to make this a great show,

Ken Bush, KB5YBI

Mastrant Guying Systems

North American Representative"

This e-mail is just a sample of what I heard on the work that everyone did to
make the event a success.
Our new equipment vendor, Ham Radio Outlet loved their new location in the
building and plan to be there next year. All in all, the vendors felt the
Greater Houston HamFest was a great success.
This year we had five prizes in the main raffle. We had a great selection of
prizes and two thousand tickets were sold. Our winners were:
1s Prize - Yaesu FTDX-10Bob Ewers K9HOU

2nd Prize - Yaesu FTM500DRJohn Johnston, K5EBQ
3rd Prize - Yaesu FT-70DRStephen Darsey, N5PMB
4th Prize - Nano VNABrit Burk, N5QVS
5th Prize - Yaesu FT4-XRAndre Pollard, KJ5EJC

Again, thanks to all the volunteers, the speakers, our key note speaker Riley
Hollingsworth, and John Stratton ARRL West Gulf Division Director. Your help
and insight helped make the 2024 Greater Houston HamFest a great success!
Check the hamfest later this week for the 2025 dates!
73,
Mike Hardwick, N5VCXChairmanGreater Houston HamFest713-826-6917