Dillo is a closed system...to join requires knowing someone already a member
recommending you or knowing your background and it must be approved by a
membership committee...at least that's how it was last time I knew...Mike
Hardwick can possibly give you more details..I'm not sure if Mike is still an
active member...Dillo has seen a drop off in usage and members in the last 10
yrs....my long time friend, Jim Reese, WD5IYT sk, who I knew from his high
school days, was a driving force in it but he passed due to cancer several
years back. His widow moved to NC iirc...lost track of her after my original FB
account got locked Armadillo is an affiliate of the Cactus Radio Network, based
out of California. I have the Dillo and Cactus site and control code info at
home thanks to my knowing a lot of the members, a number of them fellow
broadcaster engineers...You can Google their website for more informationChris
WB5ITTTrustee W5APX Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S10e, an AT&T 5G Evolution
capable smartphone..so there! 😂
-------- Original message --------From: Cathy Steinberg via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> Date: 3/12/24  8:25 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: bvarc@bvarc.org Cc:
Cathy Steinberg <cathyksteinb...@mac.com> Subject: [BVARC] Fwd: Armadillo
Network > > Good morning members of BVARC.> > I just received my license about
2 months ago and I am very new to the world of Ham Radios.> > Can someone tell
me  how would one go about joining the Armadillo Network if I don’t know anyone
to recommend me?> > Thank you in advance.> > Cathy Steinberg>
Radio ClubBVARC mailing
listBVARC@bvarc.orghttp://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.orgPublicly
 available archives are available here: