From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of K5BOU via BVARC
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2024 6:34 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: K5BOU <phili...@k5bou.net>; Al Vacek <a...@vacek.com>; walt...@k5wh.net
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Need help from a satellite Elmer

Walter is the best. I cc’s him on this email.

  <blob:null/88e1ed52-d522-4fb5-8388-66ad140211a5>

K5BOU-PhilippeBoucaumont

Houston|Texas|USA|

https://mccrarymeadowsweather.com/

  <blob:null/6fed353c-2ff4-4664-82c0-1835a500dd3f>

On Mar 14, 2024, at 18:20, Al Vacek via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org
<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org> > wrote:

Hi

I’m new to satellite work and need an Elmer to help me get into it.  There are
a lot of YouTube videos, but I would like to work with an experienced satellite
ham so I can ask questions.

Anyone able to help me out?

Al Vacek   KN5A

BVARC Member