Just getting my HF setup don't have my antenna yet, next time 73 KI5LFX

On Mar 19, 2024 11:19 AM, Allen Brier via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

Want to promote activity on 10 meters? Why don’t you join us tonight at 8pm on 28.488 for the weekly 10-10 net? You don’t need to be a member to join in, but being a member is a great way to work new states and countries, and generate more activity on 10 meters (which is my favorite band!) Membership is easy: Just work 10 other stations with 10-10 numbers, collect their names, states and 10-10 numbers, then go to www.ten-ten.org for more information including application forms, etc. Sometimes we have enough check-ins to get you those 10 numbers at one setting.

I’m normally net control, so if you have a rotatable antenna, point it to Richmond and join in. I have a tall antenna and usually run a few watts so we should be able to hear each other.

Feel free to send this out to others and post on other reflectors!

73,

Allen R. Brier N5XZ #4530 Life Member

1515 Windloch Lane

Richmond, TX 77406