Colleagues,
Good afternoon.  Just a quick note to let you know that some folks from the
local Ham radio club here in Lima, Perú, and I will be activating a peruvian
POTA park tomorrow.  The park is PE-0029 and it's at the "Pantanos de Villa"
location, about 30 minutes south of Lima.

If you can, listen for us tomorrow Tuesday 3/26 on 20m, 40m, 15m and over
various modes: SSB, CW, FT8.  We will try to upload our info on POTA.app but if
there's no cell phone coverage, we'll rely on spotters, or the CW reverse
beacon network, to put our info on POTA.app.

We should be out there for most of the day so hopefully you can have a contact
with us.  We should be transmitting using the Radio Club Peruano (RCP)
callsign:  OA4O, or possibly our own: OA4DSN and OA4/W2WF.

Hope to catch you on the air!

73,
Stephen (OA4/W2WF)