To all...

As I go down the path of satalites and antennas, I have now realized how
much I really don't have a clue.
The things I need to learn about are :
1) Yagis -- how they work beyond the normal parts and basic point and
listen.
2) satalites and orbits and solar winds and solar interference in general
and what it takes to track beyond software
3) up and down links -- beyond the 2m and 70cm frequency and how Doppler
and angle effects.

Basically -- looks to me that the magic smoke we work to keep in
electronics is also in the antenna.

Someone know where I can start to figure this stuff out. I am almost to the
point of calling Mr Daniel and CPT Jack .

Thank you for help in advance.

Richard Bonica
KG5YCU