Work on organization - Allow people take the lead for tasks, areas, or
activity's - Provide the list of leads to all other leads and volunteers, so
they can work together with out being forced to deal with one bottle neck, that
may or may not respond to calls or emails.
 - All these leads and the tasks areas they are leading need to be listed on
any web site, flier, and meeting notes.    That way if others are trying to
reach some one they are not reduced to calling the one and only phone number
that is listed on all BVARC docs, webs site that always goes to voice mail.
 - If you are a lead, have a plan, with back ups, of what ever you are leading.

      - Some examples of bad past planning
             - Planning meetings being moved around all the time and as there
was no list of volunteers, people were left off the meeting invites
- PA system arrives 2 hours after start of event.             - 2nd day of the
event and people still asking how to pay for their tables that should have been
paid for before they even allowed to setup
             - The event was over but the lead of the tear down group spent
over 90 minutes on the phone trying to find out what needed to be done.    Due
to this several volunteers gave up and went home.      Once breakdown did start
the instructions were unclear and not complete.    As a result to many tables
were broken down and put away, had to be set up again.

Just my take on things, do with it what you wnat.

Rudy Ackerman KF5QYG

    On Wednesday, May 15, 2024 at 03:00:26 PM CDT, Richard Bonica via BVARC