Yup, the students were more on time this week than in the past. 
Hopefully its a sign of things to come.  One of the students
apparently asked Cathy if it was ok if they got there at 9:45, which
bugs me because I said on the first day that we'd prefer it if they
got there at 9:45, but maybe they were late that day and missed that
announcement :-).

I'll see you 2 weeks from this Saturday, for the graduation class.

--- In [email protected], "nneff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Dave, methinks you taught the class.
> 
> Did the students arrive on time?  The previous class had about 3
> students who arrived on time/early.  All others (about 12 students?)
> arrived on average 15 minutes late, with one student arriving at
> ELEVEN and maybe 1-2 others arriving at 10:30.
> 
> I notified all students and some parents that the classes *begin* at
> 10:00, and I'm interested in knowing the arrival times of the students
> last week.
> 
> I didn't count the 11:00 student as missing a class, because he was
> able to stay after class and make up the material he missed.
> 
> --Nate
>


Reply via email to