On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Andy Flesner <andyfles...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I can try going through some voicemails on weeknights.
>
> Andy
>
> On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Bill Hartnett
> <bill.hartn...@bworks.org<bill.hartnett%40bworks.org>
> >wrote:

Andy,

We appreciate your willingness to handle voicemails.  I don't know your
background, and you might already know, but handling voicemails is a very
large task.

Perhaps at next Saturday's potluck, or the following Saturday's orientation,
we can discuss the idea of turning the voicemails back on.

In my opinion, it is very bad publicity and public image to offer a
communication medium, and then be non-responsive.  I've had many people
start a conversation with "Well, I called your number and..........".

I suggest that we before we turn voicemail back on, that we have at least
two people whose responsibility it is to check voice mails at regular
intervals.

Anyway, thanks for your eagerness and I look forward to working with you.

--Nate

> > I don't think we did. =P
> >
> > Eduardo or I should return that call this coming week.
> >
> > As an aside, if anyone out there is willing and able to handle
> voicemails,
> > can get you connected and show you the system (Google Voice, easy to
> use).
> > Until then, our voice message is asking people to email us at
> > i...@bworks.org <info%40bworks.org> or stop by the shop in person during
> our open hours.
> >
> > As yet another aside, if we have any short term announcements we want in
> > the
> > message, let me know and I can put up a custom message.
> >
> > Bill
> >

> > On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Nathan Neff
> > <nathan.n...@bworks.org<nathan.neff%40bworks.org>
> >
> > wrote:
> >

> > > I noticed that Bill put up our "Sorry but we can't take voice mails"
> > > message.
> > >
> > > Good work on the message.
> > >
> > > I was going through the old messages, and noticed that Robin Smith,
> > > from Channel 4 had left a message in June -- OOOPS!
> > >
> > > Did anyone handle that call?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > --Nate

<*> Your email settings: