On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Guillaume Vaillant wrote:
> I use for example  the mail_fetchbody_full function which return a (char *)
> data.
> I want to know if I have to free this pointed memory or not ?

You do not need to free any memory returned by any mail_???() function;
and in fact you must not free such memory.

The only memory that you ever need to free in c-client is memory from
certain calls that are documented to create memory, most notably cpystr(),
rfc822_binary(), rfc822_base64(), rfc822_8bit(), and rfc822_qprint().

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc