My problem is that I have to different sessions accessing the same
mailbox.

When one of the sessions are deleting mails in the mailbox the other
session
still holds the data for theese deleted messages, which means that cache
does
not contain the same data as the store/mailbox.

I would like to force an update of the stream/cache to make sure that both
the store and cache will be in sync.

Regards,
Jess

Mark Crispin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>