Succesfully compiled imap-2000e with pam and with ssl (created and installed
imapd.pem ok).

With just pam, auth works fine. With ssl I get failed logins on email
clients.

I'm unsure of how to configure entourage for secure pop but tried all the
options. I got useful feedback from only one: checking 'Always use secure
password.' With that I get the error:

"The server returned the following error
Supported authentication mechanisms: Check the username/password or security
settings."

I'd appreciate any info on how to debug this.

--
Randall Perry
sysTame

Xserve Web Hosting/Co-location