Compile c-client the normal way (nmake /f makefile.nt) to get the c-client
directory created and all the files copied.

Go to MSVC and create a project for c-client for static library and add the
files in c-client (you can't add all of them, only the ones that c-client
need, look in the makefile).

That should be it.

IMAP under Visual Studio (either 6.0 or .Net).
> I believe creating it should be quite straightforward, but still, if
someone has already > done it, I'd appreciate getting the workspace.