Well, both actually. I must have been confused of setextendedheaders() from something else then.

Thanks,
Shawn

Mark Crispin wrote:

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Shawn Walker wrote:

How would I go about setting a X-Flag in the header?
The setextendedheaders() apparently been nixed.

I've never heard of "setextendedheaders()".

What do you mean by "setting a X-Flag"?

Do you mean adding a header line in an outgoing (to SMTP or NNTP) message that you are composing?

Or, do you mean adding an "X-Flag" header line to a message in the mailbox?

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.