On Nov 23, 2004, at 12:36, Yiorgos Adamopoulos wrote:

Does anyone use tmail as the local delivery agent for Postfix? I want to have MBX mailboxes and Postfix as my MTA.

I use the following config.

main.cf:
mailbox_transport = tmail
# Don't run tmail with multiple recipients
tmail_destination_recipient_limit = 1

master.cf:
tmail     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=R eol=\r\n user=nobody argv=/usr/local/libexec/tmail ${user}

You may also want to modify tmail to actually return errors when it fails. By default it returns a temporary error no matter what the error was. See tmail.c in function fail() (line 535).

If you don't do this you might end up with enormous mailqueues with undeliverable mail.

Mvh,
Frode Nordahl

TIA.