On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Shawn Walker wrote:
How do I manage custom flags for IMAP messages. I want to be able to set "\Forwarded", "\ReplyToAll", etc on a message and be able to see them using c-client.

You can not use "\Forwarded" or "\ReplyToAll".

You can, however, use "Forwarded" and "ReplyToAll". These are keyword flags, and work just like other flags.

All flags which start with \ are reserved to the IMAP protocol for definition and are not available for user definition.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.