On Dec 8 at 10:58pm, Nicolas Kowalski wrote:

NK> Cliff Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
NK>
NK> > Today at 7:17pm, Nicolas Kowalski wrote:
NK>
NK> > NK> When I use mailutil transfer to copy a whole mailbox hierarchy from a
NK> > NK> uw-imap server to a cyrus one, it sometimes fails with the error
NK> > NK> "message contains invalid header", and then stops.
NK> > NK>
NK> > NK> Is there a way to make mailutil ignore these badly formatted messages
NK> > NK> and continue the transfer ?
NK>
NK> [...]
NK>
NK> > So, no - you can't make mailutil ignore them, but you can remove them so
NK> > it doesn't have to.
NK>
NK> Yes, that's what I will do.

Just a note - that's okay for an mbox-format folder, mbx folders are a
different story;  you'll probably need to copy those messages to an mbox
folder, remove the extra header, then move them back to the mbx folder.

Clifford Green               Internet -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Academic Computing Services                    UMDNJ-IST
Never wrestle with a pig, for if you do, you will both get dirty, but the
pig will enjoy it. -- Charlie Munger