"Elisha Berns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I can't figure out two things in your code:
>
> >> parser->setFeature (XMLUni::fgDOMNamespaces, true); <<
>
> I only see a feature called fgSAX2CoreNameSpaces for the SAX2XMLReader
> interface, what interface are you using?  Or what interface does this
> feature belong do?

I am using DOM, here is the relevant chunk of code:

XMLCh const gLS[] = {chLatin_L, chLatin_S, chNull };

// Get an implementation of the Load-Store (LS) interface.
//
DOMImplementationLS* impl (
  static_cast<DOMImplementationLS*> (
    DOMImplementationRegistry::getDOMImplementation (gLS)));

// Create a DOMBuilder.
//
DOMBuilder* parser (
  impl->createDOMBuilder (DOMImplementationLS::MODE_SYNCHRONOUS, 0));

Don't ask me what does "Load-Store" or "MODE_SYNCHRONOUS" mean ;-)

I guess for pure schema validation it doesn't matter whether you use
SAX or DOM since the parser will be discarded right after loadGrammar().

> >> parser->release(); <<
>
> There is no 'release()' in the SAX2XMLReader interface, what interface
> is this?

DOMBuilder, as above.

hth,
-boris