Jason,

Jason Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I sent this to the PMC, but haven't gotten any feedback yet. I wanted
> to let the xerces-c developers know what I'm requesting as well to get
> your feedback of how best to merge the two codebases/projects.

I am not a developer, rather a user but I am going to voice my opinion
anyway.

> I want Xerces-P to be included with Xerces-C by the 3.0 release.

Why would you want to do that? In your email there is not a single line
that describes the motivation.

> Then anyone who wants to build Xerces-P will just download Xerces-C

How about Xerces-C users who don't want to build Xerces-P but have
to download the source code anyway? As a user of Xerces-C, I don't
want to waste my time/bandwidth downloading code that I don't need.

-boris

--
Boris Kolpackov
Code Synthesis Tools CC