Dear Alberto and Jesse,

Thanks again for your kind words and your help of course.

I surely will point that out to them, but i can't wait till they accept
my/your advice and change the rules. And even if the discussion will be
short it will take a long time before the rules change go through all
instances to taking effect.

I'll check Albertos advise for a soon solution now and then try to move the
stone up to the hill to get the rules changed so i can undo my changes to
xerces source.

I love Xerces as it is, and i am very thankful for all the hard work you and
the whole dev-team has done and will do.

Bye all
Joerg