Gareth,

Gareth Reakes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > what about compilation on
> > the other Unix platforms (Solaris, OS/390, TRUE-64...)?
>
> Can we have some volunteers for platform testing please? We don't have
> access to all the platforms so help would be great. We can support you
> in doing this if you need it.

I will test the following "other" Unix'es as part of the warning
checks (see below):

Solaris / Sun C++ 5.7, 5.8
HP-UX / aCC3, aCC6

> Anything else anyone?

I would like to make sure that there are no warnings in public DOM and
SAX interfaces when compiled with the following C++ compilers:

GNU g++ (-W -Wall)
Apple g++ (-W -Wall)
Intel C++ (-w1)
Sun C++
HP aCC3 (-AA +W849)
HP aCC6 (-Aa +W2334 +W2340)
MS VC++ 7.1 & 8 (/W4)

I was thinking about doing the tests (will probably take a couple of
days) and submitting the patches (if any) during the freeze period so
that I don't need to retest things several times.

Any thoughts?

-boris

--
Boris Kolpackov