Hi Sajit,

Sajit Zachariah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thanks David for the inputs regarding memory leak. It
> has helped but still I see a major leak when I run
> this parsing multiple times.

Why don't you run your program under a memory checker like
valgrind (Linux/UNIX) or equivalent? It will allow you to
pin-point the location where leaked memory is allocated.

If you still believe this memory leak is a bug in Xerces-C++
then we will need a small, compilable test case (including XML
file) that reproduces this problem. You can create a bug report
for this problem and attach the files to it:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov