Hi Ozgur,

Ozgur Sahoglu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'd like to become a contributer to Xerces-C and maybe some other projects
> under Apache. I've found an "Individual Contributer License Agreement" (v2.0)
> and send it to the mailing address indicated on the agreement.

The "Individual Contributer License Agreement" can be found here:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

You will need to fill it out, sign it and then either post or fax it to
the Apache Software Foundation. The address and fax number are given in
the first paragraph of the agreement.

> There is nothing under Becoming a Committer except for some comments.
> How can I become a committer?

To become a committer you will first need to become a contributor and
build a track record with the project by answering questions on the
mailing lists, fixing bugs, etc. For more information see the project's
charter, particularly sections 7 and 8:

http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/charter.html

Boris

--