Hi Daniel,

Daniel Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> In my code I use following line: parser->loadGrammar("the path to the
> schema", 1, false);

That's what you need to do:

parser->loadGrammar ("schema.xsd", Grammar::SchemaGrammarType, true);
parser->setFeature (XMLUni::fgXercesUseCachedGrammarInParse, true);

> But caching the schemas could be a problem to me. Are the cached schemas
> saved there untill the process dies? Or is the cache cleared when the
> parser object dies?

The grammar cache is associated with the parser and will be released
when the parser is released.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis Tools