Gareth Reakes wrote:

That all looks great to me Boris. Thanks for driving this forward. I am happy to help on any of these tasks. Would anyone who can offer any help (anything from docs to code) please speak up. 3.0 has been a long while coming and it will be great when we finally get it out!

I will try to fix #1745 (inheritance by restriction) and #1697 (xml:* attributes), and maybe others, if time permits.

Alberto

If you want a bug fixed for 3.0 please follow the process Boris has suggested. Telling us you want a bug fixed the day before we are going to release 3.0 will result in it not happening!

Gareth