Hi Scott,

Scott Cantor <canto...@osu.edu> writes:

> The patch backs out the change, from the look of it. What was the change
> intended to address?

There was a test case reported on the XQilla mailing list which
showed that qualified elements would loose their prefixes during
import. As a result, the explicit call to setPrefix was added for
elements and, just to be sure, I assume, for attributes. The change
for attributes was a bad idea since it doesn't work for the xmlns=""
attributes.

> Is the bug in Jira, by the way? I'm not finding it. I have some downstream
> packagers that would be served by having it filed, so I can take care of
> that if it's needed.

There is no Jira issue. Feel free to create one, though.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis        http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog
Open-source XML data binding for C++   http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd