On 4/11/13 5:03 AM, "Boris Kolpackov" <bo...@codesynthesis.com> wrote:

>> I would suggest as a way of perhaps reducing time commitment than
>>actually
>> producing binaries for other than Windows is not a great use of time.
>
>Yes, I was also thinking along those lines, especially for platforms
>like HPUX, AIX, etc. But perhaps you are right, maybe we should drop
>everything except Windows. Would be good idea to send an email to the
>lists and check if anyone objects.

For Linux it's literally a complete waste of your time, same for Mac.

Solaris is the one that you can make a case for, but it's also the worst
of the lot by far to deal with, and there are so many variables involved
in that platform that I know it never was of any use to me in producing my
software.

-- Scott