Hi All,

I'm new to Apache as well as to xerces. I took an SVN checkout of the trunk
directory into my Ubuntu as well as to a Windows machine. I could successfully
build the xerces in Windows with the MSVC solutions that are provided. But I'm
stuck with building it in Linux. I can't find any configure or runConfigure
scripts in src/xercesc directory as described in
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/build-winunix-2.html

I only find set of directories in src/xercesc. How do I build? What am I doing
wrong here?

Further i need to import the xerces source into eclipse and build withing that
as well. I wasn't successful in doing that either?

Any thoughts?

regards,

Shazni