On 3/2/15, 4:29 PM, "Gareth Reakes" <gar...@reakes.com> wrote:

>> On 2 Mar 2015, at 21:27, Cantor, Scott <canto...@osu.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Irrespective of what the PMC would like me to do with this to get it
>> formally out there, a beta-1 tarball of the 3.1.2 Xerces-C release is
>> signed and uploaded to http://people.apache.org/~scantor/
>>

>Thanks a lot Scott for the work. If people have a chance it would be much
>appreciated if they could test the beta.

Incidentally, I don't know how the ZIPped sources were prepared in the
past, maybe just manually. But I marked the Windows project files with
Windows line endings, so it should be possible to directly build for
Windows from the tarball, barring any mistakes which I'll fix.

I included VC11 and VC12 project files as requested, don't know that they
work. I will test VC10 this evening.

-- Scott