> Thanks again Scott.

Ok, unfortunately I'm deep into the bowels of my software release at the 
moment, and OpenSSL just screwed me royally by adding to the 1.0.2 ABI in 
1.0.2a, so that's costing me a nice chunk of today.

I may get to the release late afternoon or tonight, hopefully, and if not it 
will be tomorrow. I have access to the web site and dist tree in svn, so there 
shouldn't be any hold up needing intervention.

-- Scott

To unsubscribe, e-mail: c-dev-unsubscr...@xerces.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: c-dev-h...@xerces.apache.org

Reply via email to