On 2016-05-02 09:11, Heiko Nardmann wrote:
Hi together!

Did someone manage to get xerces build with MSVC 2015?

Yes.  See

https://github.com/ome/ome-cmake-superbuild/tree/develop/packages/xerces/patches

You want win-vc14.diff. Note this also has the ICU fix which is in the win-vc12.diff patch; this applies to all MSVC versions. I thought I'd attached this patch to a ticket already, but I can't find it. Either I didn't or it's not findable! Either way, if anyone with access would care to apply this to each VC version that would be appreciated. And if you want to pick up the VC14 support, that would likewise be appreciated.

Regards,
Roger