On 08/06/17 18:05, Cantor, Scott wrote:
I'd be very interested in any thoughts anyone had on this topic.  I've
opened a ticket for it here along with an initial testable
implementation for anyone who wanted to try it out:

I'm definitely going to take a look at it for my own projects since we don't
have this at present for our native code libraries, but I'll definitely defer
to the more long term PMC members on what, if anything, should be done on the
ASF side.

Looking at the infra component, it looks like other projects were filing requests here for exactly this, so I've created

for xerces.

Regards,
Roger