On 29/06/17 20:17, Cantor, Scott wrote:
On 6/29/17, 3:02 PM, "Roger Leigh" <rle...@codelibre.net> wrote:

The recent trunk changes broke a few of the unit tests.

I don't understand how, other than the ones that are for some reason depending
on the output of the parameter options for the DOMCount sample. That seems like
an odd test, but it certainly would have broken.

Since nothing should be actually invoking the sample with the new option, I
don't know why a new error would be raised in the tests, it defaults to
behaving the same as before, allowing DTDs.

This is because the unit test is comparing the tool help output line by line and it's simply due to an extra line being added to the help output. It's not a fault of the change, it's just that the test data needs updating to keep in sync with the change.