On 16/02/18 22:18, Cantor, Scott wrote:
Signed distributions available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/xerces/c/3/sources/

Release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10510&version=12341423

Will call for a vote next week if nothing else pops up.

I added a couple of commits to address a couple of problems:

1) A header variable substitution was wrong for MSVC, leading to a xerces-c_.lib missing the major version.

2) Moving the version numbers out of XercesVersion.hpp to a generated header broke tools which relied on parsing the version number out of the header such as FindXercesC (CMake). Generating XercesVersion.hpp directly avoids such breakage.

I'm resting with these two patches, and I'll let you know if I find anything else tomorrow.